Strawberry Premiere - Amber Rose FAME


Amber Rose has been in the media for quite a while now but only known as the "girlfriend of Kanye West or Wiz Khalifa". Now Ms. Rose is stepping out of the shadows to show her talents outside of being a model or host of Smirnoff's Master of the Mix.

Rose had search engines going crazy when she dropped her song FAME on Perez Hilton's website this morning. I must say, the song has a nice pop bounce to it and I can see this being played in the clubs or on radio. Song was produced by  Hector Hayton (Grand Staff Productions) and KQuick (Chris Brown, Ryan Leslie).

"The song represents the ups and downs of fame and lets people know that it's not all it's cracked up to be," Rose tells RapFix.

"I have my own unique sound, I make music that I love and I hope that my fans and the people that embrace me will love it also!" she continued.

In recent interviews Rose says that a supportive Wiz Khalifa has played an instrumental role in her decision to pursue music, but also says that Wiz didn't hear her new single until already complete.

"I made the entire song and then sent it to him, he was overseas on tour at the time," she said. "He thought the track was dope and I asked him if he would be on it, he said definitely."

A full length project is in her plans, but she's in no rush to make it happen. 

"I've taken vocal lessons and I'm working on my album, but right now I'm in the beginning phased and I'm taking my time," she said.


Check out the song:

Comments

Popular Posts