Strawberry Premiere - We Found Love Part I

Rihanna - We Found Love


I see Ri-Ri has her blonde back in this new video. I feel like this video is a visual view of what her past relationship with Chris Brown was like. For one, the love en tress looks to similar to Brown with the blonde hair. Plus the imagery of the police, the fight scene in the car, matching tattoos *rasied eyesbrows*. Brown and Rihanna did get matching star tats behind their ears. Im just saying. Overall, I love the video. It fits the song as the imagery is beatutiful.

Here's what Rihanna had to say about the new video: "We've never done a video like this before. This is probably one of the deepest videos I've ever done. It's all about love and love being like a drug...you definitely get that from this. The good feeling of it and the dangers of it. That's what this video is about."  


Check out some exclusive behind the scenes footage of the video:

Comments

Popular Posts