Strawberry Spotlight: Tyrese Gibson

Tyrese Gibson




Since his last album Alter Ego dropped in 2006, we haven't heard much music from the actor, author, model, musician, and now CEO. During his musical break, Mr. Gibson has taken over the silver screen. His most recent roles in Transformers: Dark of the Moon and Fast Five both were successful hits totally $1.7 billion worldwide.


He even scored the New York Times Best Seller for his book  How To Get Out Of Your Own Way.


Now his coming back to what his fans have been asking for: music. He has taken matters into his own hands and started his own label Voltron Recordz in which he will also be dropping his independent album Open Invitation November 1st, 2011.



 “My everything was put into this album coming November 1st,” Gibson writes. 

“It was you who inspired me to get back in the studio and do it again. 


 Also I can’t tell you how much it means to me that you all went out to support my

now NY Times Best Selling Book “How To Get Out Of Your Own Way”  to
many other great things over the last few years, the man above hasbeen expanding my territories into many different amazing things.


But rest assured that my FIRST and ONLY LOVE is still MUSIC.  I’ve read

your letters, tweets, Facebook, MySpace and emails.  I’ve listened to
your voice mails and more importantly, I’ve run into you in person andyou’ve all wanted me to do it again…


So come 11.1.11 my new album OPEN INVITATION will be launched globally for you to listen and feel my heart & soul that I put into the album...”


 -Tyrese



While you wait for Open Invitation, grab a copy of his latest two singles:

Also download the club track Too Easy featuring Ludacris




Comments

Popular Posts