WhatImJamminOnTheiPod: Black Thoughts 2



Click to Download


Young Money artist Tyga dropped his long awaited Black Thoughts 2 mixtape this week. I must say this is my favorite between his Black Thoughts 1 and his Well Done tape. A few songs were leaked like First Time featuring Pharrell Williams and Drink The Night Away featuring Mario and The Game.


The project also includes all original records with features from Adele, Gudda Gudda, Lloyd, and production from Lex Luger, The Neptunes, Jess Jackson, etc.


So far my ultimate favorites are Don't Wake Me Up, I love the smooth vibe it gives. His more personal joint Involved with a sample from Sade's Pearl (my favorite Sade song), the drum editions to the song are dope. I can see this being performed lived. Lowkey, I'm feeling Lap Dance too; it makes me want to get up a shake my ass. I can see this rocking in the clubs.


I give this 5 out of 5 strawberries for a straight through listen that's universally enjoyable. The guys can ride out to this, smoke to this, or watch all the chicks dance in the club to this. The ladies can also vibe out to this or dance to it. It's also just a good tape to listen to while your working on something and you just need some energy; worth the download.





Comments

Popular Posts