IHaveIssuesWednesday: Why Woman Will NEVER Get Respect

When I notice something is wrong, I like to address it; especially to the women since I am a woman. Last week I saw this video by Lady  called "Twerk" and the moment I saw this I became very upset. Women always complain about men mistreating them or not getting respect from men, yet you drop DUMBASS videos like this one.

The women are crawling on the floor like dogs and shaking their asses as if they have nothing better to do but be horny bitches on a floor. It makes you look bad as a woman! Be a lady! Get your ass off the floor and show men that your more than your hands and knees. Than lyrics like "you only get this when I'm drunk"; chick what? Than what does that say about you? Than, her album title is Bitch From Around the Way. Really???

I understand ladies you are trying to get your money but they are other ways to do so. As far as strip teasing goes, oral sex, or any sexual gesture; I am not saying it is wrong if you like to do that. But to do it in a video doesn't represent us as women well. This should be something special for your guy in the bedroom. When you do it for EVERYBODY to see, what type of value is in that.

Maybe it's just me but I think the word LADY needs to be re-taught to this generation of woman. We can not allow the next generation of girls to see this as ok. The fact this artist even THINKS she is one by making this song further proves how low we are becoming.

-Strawberry Kisses

Comments

Popular Posts