WhatImJamminOnTheiPod: Sleepless in Chicago

Click to Download

Chicago artist Prince Jericho aka P. Jericho recently dropped his latest mixtape Sleepless in Chicago and I'm glad to say it lives up to its waiting period.

The first time I heard Jericho was around this same time last year and he performed his joint Drinking Again at an open mic; what stood out to me was his voice. His voice is very soulful, melodic, with a great clarity to it. This is a male artist I actually can't compare his voice to anyone. He has his own unique sound that stands out just as unique as his music. Musically you get a blend of Raphael Saadiq, India.Aire, Erykah Badu type of vibe.


I give this tape 4 out of 5 strawberries for a soulful, smooth, listen for the grown and sexy. If your looking for a club record, this isn't the tape to listen to. But if you just want to vibe out, kick back, and enjoy some good music, this is a tape to listen to. I can hear this at a cafe', poetry set, or even in background for a movie.

Check out the tape here:


Comments

Popular Posts