WhatimjamminOnTheiPod: King Of Kings

Click to Download


Sean Kingston just dropped a universal mixtape that's good for the whip, for the clubs, house parties, or just any mood your in. I will definitely be doing my slow wind to a couple of songs. Hosted by Dj Ill Will and Dj Drama with guest appearances from Soulja Boy, Flo-rida, Akon and more its a hot mixtape!

My favorite songs are The One featuring Tory Lanes, it says that summer time Chi riding on Lake Shore type of feel to it; it's real smooth. I' feeling the intro track as well Hood Dreams, dope Kanye sample. Blow Me Away is a hot party track and Twice My Age is really cute and comical, similar to that of Beautiful Girls.

This tape is hard to rate but this is my site so I can state my opinion. On first listen its a 5 out of 5 but I know after awhile I'm not going to want to hear this mixtape on a consistant basis. It just has a vibe to it that you play it in a certain mood so i give the tape 3 out 5 strawberries for being DOPE but its a mood ring type of tape; you need to be a certain mood to want to hear it ALL the time.




Comments

Popular Posts