Who Deserves the Spotlight?

Strawberry Spotlight


Normally I choose my favorite artist and do a feature on my website and radio show called "Strawberry Spotlight". In this feature, I do a day-in-the-life documentary of the artist. I also play their song on my show.

Since I dedicated half of my ENTIRE show this week to Chicago artist, it's hard for me to just pick  ONE!

After listening to the submissions given to me and all the great feedback I have decided to open the decision to the fans.
VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE ARTIST NOW UNTIL SUNDAY DECEMBER 12TH 11PM!

GRAND PRIZE Artist wins:

  • Interview on Strawberry Jamz! Radio for Tuesday December 14th 6pm
  • Two songs played LIVE on air
  • Mixtape/Album Featured on SharmonJarmonTheRedHead.com
  • Exclusive Day-In-The-Life Documentary Interview


GET YOUR SHINE NOW! TELL YOUR FANS TO VOTE!
(If you've NEVER heard their music. check it out in the Strawberry Jamz Player!)











NOTICE: All artist involved in this contest gave me permission to use their music and to be featured in the year 2010. All music is under copyright of the artist.

Comments

Popular Posts