Strawberry Jamz! Radio

Strawberry Spotlights of the Week

This week on my show I decided to dedicate 30 MINUTES of music to Chicago artist. I posted on Facebook and Twitter for artist to send me some HOT music to be aired on Tuesday December 7th show. The music was SOOOO GOOD that I ended up dedicated a WHOLE HOUR! Congratulations to all the artists who submitted music. If you missed it, its cool. You can check it out right here! Listen to their music in the music player.

Swagga "Holla @ Me"  

Ray Ace ft. Peter Jericho "Get It"

2 of Diamonds ft. Kentrell "You Already Know"

Jabo "RapAlity"

Tee Why (So Fly) "World Premiere"

J. Gridges  "On My Mind"

20 'Lambo Low"

Ayona  "Lost In The Music"

Young Tech "Mr. Hit The Mall"

Mr. Phenomenal "You See Me"

Prolific "Situations"

Stevie T. "Space Loving"

JL "Flirty Girl"


20 to Life "Money Make The World Go Round"


Misfit Hustlas "Swag Out This World"


Barz R Us " Kick It Up Ah Knotch"


The Mastermindz "Make It"


Bo-G ft. Peter Jericho "Bottles On Me"


Jay Stonez ft. Marc Alonzo "Move On"


Melo Tha Truth ft. SG "#1 Fan"



Comments

Popular Posts