Tyga Ft. Pharrell -First Time




Young Money artist Tyga is ready to bat next. His latest track First Time featuring Pharrell Williams produced by The Neptunes was leaked today via HotNewHipHop.com


I'm declaring this a BANGER! This joint from Tyga gives me hope that the album will be just as hot.  You got the classic Neptunes's sound, with the melodic hook of Pharrell and Tyga's smooth flow. I say he should put it to radio ASAP cause it's a hit. But only time will tell.

There is one line that made me laugh when I heard it though. 
He said : "I know you aint scared of tigers/ I get around/They say my sex on fire/Do it all night keep you smiling/Used to be a player/But I’m retired"

At first listen, to me that sounds like you got something Tyga that you need to go get checked at the doctor. Nothing to brag about. But I'm just kidding, I know what he really means.

Take a listen for yourself!

Check out his website: http://www.tygaworld.com/

Comments

Popular Posts