Strawberry Premiere- Nicki Minaj

Right Thru Me
 
"You're giving me too much drama," is exactly right. This video is over-dramatic in the very beginning. Seriously Nicki, I LOVE YOU GIRL, but in the dialogue scene you could've toned it down just an ounce.

But overall Nicki kills it yet again with another hit. This song is very different from the typical Hip-Hop yet it works well for Nicki. I feel the song and I'm glad she's ignoring the haters and setting her own path.

One thing I will say though is she's throwing out A LOT of hits all at once. She should've paced herself and maybe dropped her singles two months apart. She just came off the Your Love run, and she JUST dropped Check It Out ft. Will.I.Am. The album Pink Friday drops November 21st, so she has time to let her singles breath before she drops hit after hit. Next thing you know we will her the whole album.


Whatever the case I'ma cop it =)

Comments

Popular Posts