Drake's -I Get Lonely (LEAK)

Thirsty Thursdays





Last month, I posted a blog stating that Drake is putting out another mixtape later this year
called It's Never Enough and will be a mixture of singing and rapping. So far his favorite track is I Get Lonely Too.

Originally Drake said this song wouldn't be leaked, but it looks like it has.
I don't know if Drake purposely leaked it but, it does make you thirsty to wonder what else is on the tape.


I Get Lonely Too samples TLC's 1999 release Fan Mail and produced by the one and only 40 of course. Just like his other leaked song Messages From You in which Drake sample's Aaliyah's 4 Page Letter, I'm starting to see a trend to Drake's music creativity.


"It's a lot of great music that we all enjoy listening to as a team. Gearing up for my next album, preparing people," said the 23 year old about the tape and Young Money.
Well we know Drake's representin' for the 90s generation. 


I wonder what other 90s artist he may sample. Ice Cube? Snoop perhaps? 
Too thirsty!

Comments

Popular Posts