Strawberry Spotlight: Angel Davenport


Tune in tonight as we chat with Chicago MC Angel Davenport about her new mixtape Tribute 2 the Classics.

Former artist with the Chicago Young Authors society and writing since the age of 11, Angel has always wanted to change lives with her music.

“I wanted to make music professionally because I want to change the way people feel," she said.
" I feel so many different emotions all the time & one day I was listening to "I Was Here" by Beyonce, really, and I thought, I can do that. I need to do that. “I want to make people feel good, bad, angry, sexy, emotional. Maybe the things that I sing about will change a person’s mind about something, make them more confident, teach them, help them realize something. No matter what they feel, I want to do that.“ -Angel Davanport! 

Comments

Popular Posts