IHaveIssues: Bow Wow Becomes New Victim of Twitter?



 Twitter got a little weird tonight for YMCMB rapper Bow Wow. After a photo was posted on Instagram and Twitter of someone who appeared to be Bow Wow laying with a man with the caption "Cause I done looked and I done search and it's hard to find. Another shawty like mine" started trending sending Bow into a rage.
Of course we've heard rumors of Bow "supposedly" being gay but I find that hard to believe. This picture honestly doesn't look like him. Although the guy looks farely similar, the tattoo gives it away, which Bow wow doesn't have.



The photo started from a man whose name on Twitter is @7_I_Am and after that a twitter war between him and Bow begun.


Suddenly an hour later, all of the tweets got deleted but others tweets appeared saying "Nigga, I got Bow twitter on smash follow me.. im the hacker".

Yet the hacker never mentions his name, he only promoted his mixtape.
Weird right? Check out the tweets below.




Tweets All / No replies

People hate too much for me just dissing my mixtape. I'm 19 trying my hardest. I will tweet until I'm heard.
All his fans calling my mixtape wack... Its coo tho ima new rapper trying to do my thing and yall hate. Street code vol 1 go get it datpiff
I'm retweeting all new rappers like myself this is promotion. He has 2 mill followers why not promote? Tweet your music so I can help you
Laughn all his fans calln me all kinds of names. That's childish. Download my mixtape street code vol 1 look me up on datpiff.
I got bow wow 770 number should I.....
Yoooo dis nigga got every bad bitch in da game hittn em. Shit not fair son! At all. Readn his dms
all you lil fans that's mad so be it. I want followers. Pick up my new mixtape "the street code vol1 nigga got 2 mill followers ima promote
Nigga we on I got all bow wow bitches. If ya boy want his page bk tellem I need 10k asap
Nigga i got Bow twitter on smash follow me... Im the haaacker this nigga got BITCHES in his DM's. Bow u want pg back i want 10k
The inlightend ones.. Remember we are everywhere.... 💀
RT  nikka delete that TWEET STOP u gone mess yo work up<= man fuk that nigga. This me people dont like it fuk em 2
Nigga might as well b a groupie....n to top it off he actin scared of Tryna sue n shit....nigga this  we don't sue.
RT i got 2500$ to any Detroit nigga that finds  and slaps the piss outta dis nigga. Word!

Comments

Popular Posts