I Have Issue: Band Chester French has a Thing for Black Girls






I can appreciate the new single by Chester French, titled “Black Girls”,  not because I am a BLACK GIRL.. well not only because I’m a black girl but for the band’s appreciation for ethnicity.
We all know the favorite offense line, “My best friend is black!”.  The lyrics of the song give little detail of actual experience with a BLACK GIRL and more of an admiration for her. You don’t have to have a black girlfriend to have a thing for black girls.
I am aware the song brings attention to BLACK GIRLS specifically, but the music video portrays different. 
Two beautiful models, (Jodie Smith and Rie Rasmussen) inconsiderably of the opposite race indulging in raunchy, yet sensual and tasteful activity with limitless care of awareness allures and attaches viewers keeping us glued to the screen, be it T.V., phone, pad, or computer.
In other words, girl-on-girl action is always a sight that cannot be ignored, but there is something about interracial lust that gets temperatures to explode and, along with models, fashion photographer Francesco Carrozzini gave a piece with simplicity conjured up with breath-taking action using no color but skin color to bring life to the music video.
It’s also a great marketing tactic because now Chester French has even more BLACK fans. I respect the hustle, because I was a fan before this song and this leaves me curious to hear the rest of the their new album titled, “Music 4 Tngrs”.  Thanks for the LOVE!
Jae
(Source: youtube.com)

Comments

Popular Posts