#IHaveIssues -Solange says leave her niece alone!


Since the newborn daughter of Jay-Z and Beyonce Blue Ivy Carter was born Saturday, tons of rumors about the hospital bill, security and even how the baby was delivered has caused rumors to spread.
It was rumored that Beyonce had a C-section and that the couple spent 1.4 million on the entire 3rd floor of Lenox Hopsital.
The new mom and dad sent out joint a press release to clear such rumors via her website saying:
Hello Hello Baby Blue!

We are happy to announce the arrival of our beautiful daughter, Blue Ivy Carter, born on Saturday, January 7, 2012.

Her birth was emotional and extremely peaceful, we are in heaven.

She was delivered naturally at a healthy 7 lbs and it was the best experience of both of our lives.

We are thankful to everyone for all your prayers, well wishes, love and support.

- Beyoncé & JAY Z

Jay even recorded a special song for baby Blue.
Some people even went as far as to say the child was "of the devil" according to TMZ:

The pastor at Beulah Hill Baptist Church in West End, NC tells TMZ, he discovered the vandalism yesterday after receiving numerous complaints from locals — and removed it immediately.
The pastor insists, the church had nothing to do with the apocalyptic message … it was simply the victim in a random act of mischief.


 


However, these rumors has bothered sister Solange Knowles far too long. The protective auntie took to twitter to unleash and say this:
It has really gotten out of hand. I’ve been doing my best at keeping my mouth shut….but the ignorance is really sad and upsetting.

We are supposed to be super human and watch people we love get slandered, lied on, and ridiculed. It is one of THE hardest things to accept.
In any other workplace…if someone directly tells your mother or sister is a liar and a fake ect…you would naturally express yourself.


However, the pure happiness and joy I’ve witnessed and experienced helps me to keep my mouth shut.

A retweet from her friend, hip hop artist IBTunes, should also serve as a warning to haters:
I’m truly appalled and baffled at some of the things I’ve been reading. It’s so disheartening. Sad!

it’s pretty disgusting people have lived such miserable lives they truly will not allow themselves to BELIEVE others are NORMAL and HAPPY!!!


another thing. I don’t tweet or say $hit to get a rise out of YOU. I say WHAT I MEAN. as I do #InRealLife. grown woman here, so #CHILL.


All I will say is let this family be happy. It's clear that all they want is privacy. They want to raise a family just like any other person but they can't because of their careers. I'm with Solange on this one, knock it off guys!

Comments

Popular Posts