IHaveIssuesWednesday: Why Do Guys Stare?



Ok GUYS I have a serious question for you: Why do you STARE at a beautiful woman? I understand you want to get a good look and what not but GGGGgggeeeesss can you take a glance and keep it movin?! 

Today I went to the car shop to get my car fix and the guy was more focused on my legs and looks that hey couldn't even type my name in the system right. I had to keep repeating myself which was becoming frustrating on top of him trying to flirt with me. And it wasn't like my boobs were out or I had on a short dress.

I was fully covered: my dress collar goes all the way to my neck and the dress goes a little bit over my knee, maybe half an inch, and I had on some blue jean heels. All in all, I didn't feel like I was dressed overly sexy. Here's a photo to give you an idea of what I mean.



Its rude to stare and it makes the woman feel uncomfortable. I mean I know it's spring but when you live in Chicago and you wear sweaters and leggings through those lllooooonnngg winter months; sometimes us girls just want to breath a little and wear a dress or two. If u really need to look that long learn how to use your peripheral vision ya dig! 

:::SPRING TIME BLUES From a Strawberry Shortcake

Comments

Popular Posts