IHaveIssuesWednesday: Roman Has ESCAPED!







So apparently Nicki Minaj has been caged and Roman Zolanski has escaped! It's not completely clear who started the Twitter roasting session but the first diss tweet started May 1st from Nicki Minaj's accounted tweeting to Lil Kim; apparently after the announcement Osama Bin Laden had been captured and killed.


Nicki Minaj (Parody)
@ I bet you if you change your name to "Osama Kim Laden Ann" it would be the realest shit you ever did!

Kim responded talking about a new puppy she is trying to name. She reached out to fans and asked them to name her new puppy and in the process fires were shot at Nicki.


Lil' Kim
I would never name her "Shitty Garbaj"!!! My dog is way prettier than that bitch!!!
2 May via web Favorite Retweet Reply


Next thing you know. Twitter has been going NUTS and it is clear that Nicki fans are going harder because there are constant retweets of the beef going on now. I don't know how long Nick will be jalied but Roman is recking full HAVOC on Twitter and I don't think he will be stopping anytime soon.








Nicki Minaj (Parody)
I was going to let @ open for me and @ but we don't employ BUM BITCHES!



Lil' Kim
You cheap stocking cap glued $10 bag hair wig wearing bitch. Get a lace front!!! FYI Indian hair don't come in green BITCH...

This tweet from Kim REALLY made me laugh! Personally I would take a Nick stocking cap wig over a Kim bogus lace front ANYDAY.


So



 it
's not clear

Nicki Minaj (Parody)
 her birth certificate is a rock 0_o










Nicki Minaj (Parody)
No time for Queen of  Kimnage Mutant NinJa Turtle face!!!!

Well apparently it is clear who do "Did It On Em"....

Comments

Popular Posts