IHaveIssuesWednesday: How Do BLIND People Tweet?!




It has finally been revealed! I follow Blind Fury [BET's 106 & Park Freestyle Friday Battle Winner] on Twitter cause he was a BEAST at rapping. But than I thought about a funny but a very ignorant question after I clicked the follow button. How the hell does this man tweet? You know my first vision is seeing him try and tweet on his phone.

Yes, this is possible if you have a Blackberry phone because it has the key pad like a computer and if you are a good typer you know where all the letters and numbers are. But than my next thought was what if he doesn't have a Blackberry but an iPhone or Anroid than what?! Those are touch screen phones and it's SUPER easy to mess up words.

Well, Fury must have felt my dilemma because he posted this video JUST for me [and the other thousands of people thinking my same thought lol]. Check out how he REALLY tweets.

For more on Blind Fury, check out:

Comments

Popular Posts