WhatImJamminOnTheiPod: Music Money Magnums

Click to Download


ATTENTION ALL CUB PROMOTERS, CLUB OWNERS, AND PARTY GOERS: The boys that keep the parties and the clubs rocking have dropped a tape to keep us occupied until the album drops. Strap, Quez, and Ali make up the hilariously fun group Travis Porter and this tape is BOUND to cause trouble [in a good way of course].


Just by the title of the tape, I knew this was going to be a laugh and a party. As soon as you hit play the intro has you dying. This tape is definitely for the hood. It has that "gucci you don't love me" feel that make all the chicks shake their ass and all the guys bob their heads.
The tape features some of your favorites such as Big Sean, Too Short and Tyga just to name a few. It's hard to saw what's my favorite song because they all just make me want to party, and "do it wit no hands" lol. 

So if I was to rate this I would give it 3 out of 5 strawberries for being a One-Way mixtape. It doesn't have any up or down to it. I just see a lot of puff puff pass, make it rain, booty clapping all around partying going around to this mixtape. It's hot! But I would only listen to this when I'm getting ready for a party, going to the party, or throwing the party.





For more on Travis Porter, check out:
Website
Facebook
Twitter

Comments

Popular Posts