WhatImJamminOnTheiPod: Lace And Bullets

Click to Download

Another artist bringing gifts of music to this Valentine's Day, Raphael Mannequinn dropped the Lace and Bullets mixtape, a very fun yet smooth listen.


I really like this guys style and vibe.  Representing Chicago, Raphael Mannequinn brings a more funkier and fresher style to the sound of Pop music. He gives you a few covers from Diddy-Dirty Money to even a response to the Marsha Ambrosius heart felt ballad Far Away. He still has a few joking moments as well like his song Stick Up and Kiss My Ass.


He has a very distinct style of his own that I can't compare to anyone else. But if I had to, I would go with a male Lady Gaga without the gimmicks. His vocals are great and really different from what you're used to hearing.

I give this mixtape 5 out of 5 strawberries for good quality and something fresh. Mannequinn brings a fresher, sexier yet smoother vibe to the pop sound. I definitely see consistency in his product as far as music and his overall style. He's a  star, no need for a stage.

For more on Raphael Mannequinn check out:

Comments

Popular Posts