Strawberry Premiere - Black Friday

Lil Kim- Black Friday


In the spawn of this whole "beef battle" between Lil Kim and Nicki Minaj, all I will say is this is pure foolishness! All I want to do is laugh. I don't have any particular side because I love both of these ladies. At the end of the day, no matter how you take it, they both changed the game and the history of Hip Hop music for the ladies.

However I will say I'm dissapointed in Kim for being so childish. Yes, I understand you don't like imitators, but to try and make a comeback by bashing another female because you inspired her? That's just plain immature and it's pointless.

At the end of the video she uses a quote from 1984 that Michael Jackson made that
"It is better to fail in orginality than to succeed in imitation."
Hosnestly Kim, if you are THAT disturbed by Minaj, why don't you just start something new? You are the CREATOR right? Well, creators can reinvent and start something new. What makes this diss even sadder is that Kim used an old ass 90s beat to do it. 
All I can't do is shake my head. This video gets the ultimate fail.
(P.S. Kim I still love you girl. I fucks with you hard for real. But this is just plain desperate)

Comments

Popular Posts