Thirsty Thursdays: Drake Dropping New Mixtape?



After selling over half a million albums his first week, Drake hasn't stopped to slow down.


He is going on his The Lights, Dreams, and Nightmares tour this Fall and after he wants to give his fans something special for the holidays.


"I'd really love to get it out for Christmas time," said the actor/rapper/singer.


The mixtape will be called It's Never Enough and will be a mixture of singing and rapping. So far his favorite track is I Get Lonely Too.


No songs have been leaked off the mixtape yet, so we all our on the edge of our seats wondering what these tracks sound like.


"It's all new music," he said. "So all those (previously leaked tracks) are references. I had some references that were for Jamie Foxx, some that were for Rita Ora from Roc Nation. All the R&B stuff that recently leaked, that's not for the tape."


Well Drake, I'm thirsty for this mixtape cause the reference tracks I've heard are *STRAWBERRICRAZY*!
Guess I'll just have to wait for Santa to place it under my tree.


(All information via MTV) SOURCE

Comments

Popular Posts